Новости и события

Рейтинг форумов Forum-top.ru

Главная новость: Мы открылись!

У нас небольшая перестановочка! Не пугайтесь.

Для желающих прочесть форум! Ник Читающий пароль read.

Дополнительная информация: завтра появится инфа по сюжету!

Время и погода

Реальность:

Время и дата 12 сентября 2420 года.

В Элеоне и Мирагире утро/день

В Тавиире и Фларнисе вечер/ночь

Элеон: +25, солнечная, сухая погода, на небе редкие облачка, ветра нет

Фларнис: +20, солнечная, ветер северный, не очень сильный, небольшой дождь

Тавиир: Север: +15, сильный ветер и дождь. Юг: +32, солнце палит нещадно, сухо, все люди предпочитают отсиживаться под кондиционером.

Мирагир: +25, солнечная, сухая погода, на небе небольшие облачка, приятный ветер.

Междумирье:

Мираж утро/день, погода +26, лёгкий дождь

Иммерай - мир на Грани...

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Anisimol

Сообщений 1 страница 16 из 16

Hi there! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us useful information to work on. You have done a marvellous job!

An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a coworker who was conducting a little research on this. And he actually ordered me lunch due to the fact that I stumbled upon it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending time to discuss this topic here on your internet site.

Thank you, I have recently been searching for information approximately this subject for a while and yours is the greatest I have discovered till now. However, what about the conclusion? Are you sure about the supply?

Good day! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after looking at many of the posts I realized it's new to me. Nonetheless, I'm certainly pleased I found it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back regularly!

Hello! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this post to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

My brother recommended I might like this web site. He was once entirely right. This publish actually made my day. You cann't consider simply how a lot time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it's truly informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Marvelous, what a weblog it is! This blog provides valuable facts to us, keep it up.

If some one wants expert view on the topic of blogging and site-building after that i advise him/her to pay a quick visit this weblog, Keep up the good job.

Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon every day. It's always helpful to read articles from other authors and use a little something from their web sites.

If some one desires expert view concerning blogging afterward i suggest him/her to go to see this website, Keep up the pleasant job.

It's actually a great and useful piece of information. I am happy that you shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.

Have you ever thought about including a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is valuable and everything. But think of if you added some great photos or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with pics and video clips, this website could definitely be one of the best in its field. Awesome blog!

What's up mates, its impressive paragraph regarding educationand fully explained, keep it up all the time.

Magnificent goods from you, man. I've take note your stuff prior to and you are simply extremely great. I really like what you've received right here, really like what you're stating and the way during which you assert it. You are making it entertaining and you continue to take care of to stay it smart. I can not wait to read much more from you. This is actually a tremendous website.

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно