Новости и события

Рейтинг форумов Forum-top.ru

Главная новость: Мы открылись!

У нас небольшая перестановочка! Не пугайтесь.

Для желающих прочесть форум! Ник Читающий пароль read.

Дополнительная информация: завтра появится инфа по сюжету!

Время и погода

Реальность:

Время и дата 12 сентября 2420 года.

В Элеоне и Мирагире утро/день

В Тавиире и Фларнисе вечер/ночь

Элеон: +25, солнечная, сухая погода, на небе редкие облачка, ветра нет

Фларнис: +20, солнечная, ветер северный, не очень сильный, небольшой дождь

Тавиир: Север: +15, сильный ветер и дождь. Юг: +32, солнце палит нещадно, сухо, все люди предпочитают отсиживаться под кондиционером.

Мирагир: +25, солнечная, сухая погода, на небе небольшие облачка, приятный ветер.

Междумирье:

Мираж утро/день, погода +26, лёгкий дождь

Иммерай - мир на Грани...

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Иммерай - мир на Грани... » Для гостей » Lebensart

Lebensart

Сообщений 1 страница 16 из 16

What's up, its good post on the topic of media print, we all be familiar with media is a enormous source of information.

It's fantastic that you are getting thoughts from this post as well as from our argument made at this time.

It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd without a doubt donate to this brilliant blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to brand new updates and will talk about this blog with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

It's actually a great and helpful piece of information. I am glad that you simply shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! However, how could we communicate?

I wanted to thank you for this very good read!! I certainly enjoyed every bit of it. I have you bookmarked to look at new stuff you post…

This is my first time pay a visit at here and i am genuinely impressed to read everthing at single place.

Pretty! This has been a really wonderful article. Many thanks for supplying this information.

Please let me know if you're looking for a article writer for your weblog. You have some really good articles and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd absolutely love to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please shoot me an e-mail if interested. Cheers!

I was recommended this web site by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my problem. You're wonderful! Thanks!

Aw, this was an exceptionally nice post. Taking a few minutes and actual effort to produce a very good article… but what can I say… I put things off a whole lot and never manage to get anything done.

I think this is among the most vital information for me. And i am glad reading your article. But wanna remark on some general things, The web site style is perfect, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers

May I simply just say what a comfort to find somebody who actually understands what they're discussing over the internet. You actually know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people should look at this and understand this side of your story. I was surprised that you're not more popular since you surely possess the gift.

Your method of explaining the whole thing in this piece of writing is genuinely fastidious, all can without difficulty be aware of it, Thanks a lot.

Spot on with this write-up, I truly feel this website needs a great deal more attention. I'll probably be returning to read more, thanks for the advice!

Its like you read my mind! You seem to understand so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I believe that you can do with some % to drive the message house a little bit, however other than that, this is fantastic blog. A great read. I'll definitely be back.

Вы здесь » Иммерай - мир на Грани... » Для гостей » Lebensart

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно